Thursday, January 10, 2008

Introducing Myself

Hi All,
I am an Iranian guy, about 30 years old, and a phd student in engeering. I currently live in the US. Unfortunately lots of people in the world, specially people in the US, don't have a clear picture of what it's like to live in Iran. I have created this weblog to address the questions you may have about Iran.
By the way, I know I make a lot of writting mistakes. Please point out my mistakes so I can improve my writting skills,
Regards & Thanks,
Amir

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty good.

it's "especially", not "specially", even though when you hear it spoken you often don't hear the "e".

writing, not writting.

cheers

Anonymous said...

thanks for doing this :) i look forward to your updates.

Anonymous said...

I would think that the only way a non-Iranian person would have a clear picture of what it is like to live in Iran would be to actually live there. So, I question the value of your blog for those who do not. This might be a good way to make new friends, however. Good luck!